I. General information and notes
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Günther Maschinenbau GmbH
phone: +49 6071 9778-0
Competent data protection supervisory authority:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Gustav Stresemann Ring
You can contact our data protection officer at
In den Leppsteinswiesen 14
phone: +49 6154 57605-111
2. When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
3. If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
1.You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. To exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact email@example.com .
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
II. Processing of personal data
General use of the website
1.When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server.
2. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
1.What are cookies?
Our website uses so-called cookies to store user-specific data. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer by our website and contain certain user data about you, such as language or personal page settings. When you visit our site again, your browser transmits the “user-related” information back to our site. Thanks to the cookies, our website knows who you are and offers you your usual default settings. A cookie consists of a name and a value.
2. First-party and third-party cookies
There are both first-party cookies and third-party cookies. First-party cookies are created directly by our site, third-party cookies are created by partner sites or their tools/plug-ins/services (e.g. Google Analytics). Each cookie is unique because each cookie stores different data. The expiration time of a cookie also varies from a few minutes to a few years. Cookies are not software programs and do not contain viruses, trojans or other “malware”. Cookies also cannot access information on your PC.
Whether cookies are set in each case and which data are stored there under which further circumstances is explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins or services used.
3. What types of cookies are there?
These cookies are necessary to ensure basic functions of the website. For example, when the user places a product in the shopping cart, then continues surfing on other pages and only proceeds to checkout later. These cookies do not delete the shopping cart, even if the user closes his browser window.
2. Functional cookies
These cookies are not absolutely necessary, but they increase the functionality of the website. This includes, for example, information such as user names, language selection, form data entered once, font size, etc.
3. Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about user behavior on the website and whether users receive error messages (if so, which ones?) in order to improve the content and structure of the website. Loading times or the behaviour of the website with different browser types are also measured with these cookies.
4. Marketing/Third Party Cookies
These cookies come from external advertising companies, among others, and are used to collect information about the websites visited by the user, e.g. to create target-group-oriented advertising for the user.
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
|Provider||Owner of this website|
|Purpose||Saves the visitors preferences selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.|
|Cookie Expiry||1 Year|
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
|Purpose||Cookie by Google used for website analytics. Generates statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Cookie Expiry||2 Years|
When you visit our website for the first time (using a so-called “cookie banner” or “cookie consistent tool”) you will be asked which of the above types of cookies you wish to allow. Cookies, which are not essential for providing the services of this website, will only be used after your consent has been given. However, this decision is stored in a cookie for verification purposes and to implement your settings.
You can view and change your cookie settings here at any time: LINK
5. Your consent as legal basis
The consent you have given serves as the legal basis for the collection of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR in the form of the respective cookies. Whether cookies are set in each case and which data are stored in them under which further circumstances is also explained in more detail in our notes on the tools, plug-ins or services used.
6. Browser-side deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can set your web browser to generally prevent cookies from being stored on your terminal device or to ask you each time whether you agree to the setting of cookies. Once cookies have been set, you can delete them at any time. How this works is described in the help function of the web browser you use.
A general deactivation of cookies may lead to functional limitations of this website.
Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
- Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Objection or withdrawal against the processing of your data
- You have the right to withdraw at any time any data protection consent that you have given to our company. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on its basis until withdrawed.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we request that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to the processing of your personal data under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of personal data in the context of an application
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data to establish an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b GDPR. Processing is carried out solely for the purpose of assessing your suitability, competence and professional performance with regard to the position for which you are applying. We will also process your personal data for specific purposes (e.g. for longer storage) if you have given us your consent to data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We may be obliged to process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR. There may be various legal obligations to do so (e.g. obligations under the German Commercial Code; the German Fiscal Code; to store tax-relevant data; under the German Social Security Code; under the General Equal Treatment Act; or other relevant regulations).
2. Nature of the categories of data processed
We process personal data that we receive from you in the course of the application process, e.g. through letters of application, curriculum vitae, certificates, correspondence, telephone or oral information.
The following categories of data may be affected:
- Address data (name, address)
- Contact details (telephone number, e-mail address)
- Application data (e.g. certificates, curriculum vitae)
3. Recipients or categories of recipients of the data
Initially, our personnel department and accounting department have access to your data, but also the specialist department of the position for which you have applied. For technical reasons, our administrators and order processors have the possibility to access data processed by IT. They are strictly bound by our instructions and are not allowed to process the data for their own purposes. In certain cases, we may need to disclose your personal data to third parties, such as our bank if you receive a refund or the post office if we communicate with you by letter.
Furthermore, third parties may receive data for certain purposes if this is legally required in the context of your application (e.g. notification to the Federal Employment Agency).
Data is not transferred to bodies in countries outside the European Union (so-called third countries).
4. Duration of data storage
Your personal data will be stored as long as it is necessary to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations in the application process. In the event of a successful application, your personal data will be stored in your personnel file and used to carry out and terminate the employment relationship.
If we are unable to offer you employment, we will continue to process your personal data for up to 6 months after sending the cancellation. In case you agree to the storage of your data beyond the prescribed period, the duration can be correspondingly longer (max. two years).
If the data is no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations, it will be deleted, unless storage is required due to legal retention periods (e.g. to fulfil commercial and tax law retention periods of ten years).
III. Analysis tools
- General Information
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, a subsidiary of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which enable the analysis of your usage behaviour on the website. The data collected in this way is used by Google to provide us with an evaluation of your visit to our website and the usage activities there. This data can also be used to provide further services related to the use of our website and the Internet.
2. Categories of data processed
As part of the service, usage and user-related information such as IP address, location, time or frequency of visits to our website is recorded.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our Internet presence. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. You will find details of this under the item “Cookies” above.
4. Deactivation of data collection by Google Analytics
- You can revoke your consent to the storage of cookies at any time. For this purpose, we refer you to the previous notes on “Cookies” and the rights to which you are entitled.
- You can also prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
- You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
5. IP anonymization
We have implemented the IP address anonymisation of Google Analytics on this website. The anonymization or masking of the IP takes place as soon as the IP addresses arrive in the Google Analytics data collection network and before the data is saved or processed. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references.
More information on IP anonymization can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=de.
6. Cross-device analysis
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “personal data”.
7. Data protection of the provider
- It is not excluded that the processing is carried out by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google LLC has subjected itself to the “EU-US Privacy Shield” and thereby declares compliance with the EU data protection regulations when processing data in the USA (available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
IV. Other tools
- This website uses external fonts from Google Fonts. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer will be used.
- The integration of these web fonts is done by a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This transfers to the server which of our Internet pages you have visited. In doing so, the user’s browser transmits various information for the uniform presentation of the website. This information includes various browser and device data as well as the IP address of the user himself
- The processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in the form of search engine optimisation, improved loading times, lower administrative costs and uniform presentation across devices.
- You can find further information from Google at: https://fonts.google.com/about.
V. Embedded services
Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in “enhanced privacy mode”, which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer].
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the aforementioned data is transmitted during general use of our website. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you don’t want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising that meets the needs of the users and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. The service is provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to use the map function in a comfortable way.
- In order for Google Maps to be able to offer its service completely, the company must collect and store data from you. This includes the search terms entered, your IP address and the latitude and longitude coordinates. However, this data storage takes place on the websites of Google Maps. We can only inform you about this, but we cannot influence it. Since we have integrated Google Maps into our website, Google sets at least one cookie (name: NID) in your browser. This cookie stores data about your usage behaviour. Google uses this data primarily to optimise its own services and to provide individual, personalised advertising for you.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimisation of the functionality of our Internet presence.The legal basis for setting the cookie is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. You will find details of this under the “Cookies” section above.
- It is not excluded that the processing is carried out by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.Google LLC has subjected itself to the “EU-US Privacy Shield” and thereby declares its compliance with the data protection requirements of the EU when processing data in the USA (available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.
There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy (available at: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy).